Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Update....

Good morning all! Had a great weekend!! Friday night we met up with Aaron and Amy... had dinner at our normal hangout, Bogarts. Food wasn't as good as it is normally... but let's be honest, we really go for their fabulous martinis!!! YUM-O!! Not to mention finishing the night off the usual Krispy Kremes!!

Saturday Heather & Liss came down... had a blast, LOVE her new camera... the digital SLR is just simply a different world of cameras... I still have my 2 digital cameras, the newest is my Nikon Coolpix... which I love (that's my pocket cam, loving it for the size and portability) but one day... I MUST have a DSLR!

As this happens sometimes... on Saturday I completely lost my scrapbooking MoJo... didn't get much of anything done... stared, started to work on stuff... pulled out more stuff, stared some more. I just wasn't feeling it, so....finally put all my stuff up and grabbed some of Heather's pics to work on. We all have those days... but I was rather disappointed in myself. Nothing that can't be made up for, but we looked forward to this weekend for so long, and I just wasn't there! LOL Anyway... I do have at least this to share...Literally.... pulled this one off in the last 30-40 minutes we spent scrapping! Ha! But I like it... and I hope you do too sis!!

Sunday went on a cleaning rampage...figured I would try and De-germ the house a little! Speaking of which... my deepest apologies for the germ on spread to Aunt Amy!! Nathan has a 'Bunny Cupcake' waiting for you (not that you'll be wanting to come by and get it anytime soon...LOL) But we all hope you get to feeling better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the page with Heather!!