Friday, October 9, 2009

Drumroll...

TADA!

Yeah... that was it. Just thought I'd get everyone excited for a "big" post. Seeing as how I have 2 of my 3 children sleeping and the other completely consumed by PGR4! (Used 360 game won on ebay for $4... gotta love that!) I figured I would take the time to blog!

So, due for a little updating... Let's see what I can muster up. Obviously LOTS of things have been going on around here in the last months (almost 4) since Chelsea has been born. Which... I have to say that I am very proud of Sheila for taking a "me" day... I know you need that! And not to worry, I won't let it be a year before you get to see this little monkey! She's just WAY TOO cute, WAY TOO fun and growing WAY TOO fast for us not to get together soon (plus WE need to see each other! LOL)

So Tyler is wrapping up her 3 week break from school and come Monday I will be down 1 kid... at least during the day. So Nathan and I have lots of things to do. I am planning on implementing some preschool time into our day (I know they say Noggin is like preschool on TV... but only in a fairytale world would our children actually learn from watching television!) With that being said, I'm taking this "new role" very seriously and have decided that I'm going to transform the living room (get rid of all the toys that are currently invading it and put them in Nathan's room where they truly belong..) and turn it into a learning center.
Gonna try and pull out some of creativity and give each week a new theme to work around... doing such activities as art projects, reading, writing and maybe some surprises to throw in the mix!

Having 3 kids... an extremely INSANE schedule and not enough time in the day, I figured it's time for some new changes, some new rules and a positive attitude for EVERYONE! (I'll let you the reality of all of this as it actually unfolds!)

So... just a couple (completely random) things...


I've learned that Silly String is like a can of life-saving foam that will automatically transform the moods of 2 totally bored and angry children... even though it only last maybe 5 minutes!(I have 2 more emergency cans on back-up!!)
Front yard picnics in the fall are fabulous. Note to self: buy an extra kids meal for Sammie so I can actually eat MY OWN MEAL! LOL
Lil' miss Chelsea is learning to grab her feet... she loves looking at herself in the mirror and she squeals SO loud with delight on a daily basis I have a permanent smile. Have a mentioned I LOVE this little girl!
Nathan turned 5 Super Hero style! (thanks to Aunt Amy for face painting again at yet another bday party! You rock!) Note to self: Six 5 yr olds really is more than I can handle!

And last but not least... a very Happy Happy Birthday to my big sis Heather. Hope you have a fabulous day!!! (and hope you enjoyed my song! ROF) Love ya!!

Out for the weekend... catch up later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's official...we're getting together very soon because I need to see you and that baby. Oh my gosh...she looks JUST LIKE pictures of Tyler when she was a baby!!!! She's absolutely adorable and I'm itching to get my hands on her!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww! Thank lady! I love your blog! Guess what I HAVE HIGH SPEED for good now!!!! YAY FREAKIN YAY!!!!!
Love the silly string!
Oh...my blog is now www.heatherlabonephotography.net
Sorry for changing it all the time!