Monday, March 31, 2008

Soggy Monday...

Okay, wondering WHAT happened to that Super Sunny Fabulous Friday weather we had last week??? This whole entire week looks to be gloomy, rain filled with temperature ups and downs! All I have to say is ICK! This is stay at home in your PJ's weather!!!

Well, we managed half a birthday party and one soccer game in the rain! Yup...they take this soccer thing pretty serious... 40' and pouring! Needless to say Nathan and I were not the happy, cheering little sideline family! We were both sitting on his child size camping chair, shivering and trying to keep dry under one umbrella! Tyler (the little soccer trooper) looked like a wet towel dragged through the mud! Poor thing. They were smart and cancelled her Sunday game! Jared would have been going to that one solo otherwise!

Didn't accomplish much else at home this weekend... desperately needed to, but the cold and the rain lead to lots of movie watching and afternoon naps! We all need those weekends though! It's all good... I have my whole life to clean!

Looking forward to the Stampin' Up! party at Sheila's this week! Hoping I can manage to NOT drop a boat load of money!! The temptation is always there with anything crafty...but I'm not super big into stamping... so hopefully I can escape with a minimal purchase!! Besides... that KOTM is going up tomorrow.. and I just got another kit from A Million Memories. But hey... wine and snacks... even I buy nothing it will make for a great mid-week pick me up!

Tomorrow I am taking the day off work and Tyler and I are falling deep down into the pit of dirty laundry and other misc. 8 year old stuff that falls on the floor of a bedroom and cleaning as we climb out! I won't rest until there has been organization and lots of trash/donation piles made!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to figure out a way to make that Archivers class on a weeknight...I know it would be tough for both of us but it really would be tons of fun! And like you said, something to look forward to in the middle of the week.