

The kids had a blast searching for over 300 eggs... yes, that's right folks... I'm insane and feel that an Easter egg hunt is no fun at all unless it last more than 3.5 seconds... and what better way to do that than have hundreds of eggs to search for!! Taylor was the lucky girl who found the one and only egg that we plastered to the side of the house... hysterical!
So nothing else terribly exciting going on. Just trying to get geared up for the busiest weekend of all times. Tyler has 2 soccer games, a birthday party, going to church with a friend and a play date at Duke Gardens... I'm out of breath just talking about it. Where does one find the time??Still not jazzed about my hair... so no pics revealing the new color!! HA... too bad. Who knows... next week it might be blond again! LOL
Off to take Tyler to gymnastics...



2 comments:
Ok...so this has nothing do to with this post but I saw the link on your page and had to share. Did you hear that Old Navy is going out of business??!!! My friend, Henmily, told me this because she was in a state of distress....she heard from her sister but called the store to verify and they told her it was true. Apparently, all of the Old Navy's will be turned into the Gap. UGH!!!
SO NOT COOL... however, on a side note, I MUST know when they have their "going out of business sale!"
THAT BITES!
Post a Comment