Thursday, March 13, 2008

Slightly Renewed!

Took yesterday off work because...well.... because I wanted to! Haven't been feeling well, have been a little stressed, a little overwhelmed..and just simply needed a day to just be. And that's what I did. It helped.

Meeting my dear friend Sheila for lunch today (in fact, I need to get going soon..so I'm not the one running late...LOL) We haven't seen each other in WAY to long.. and as an added bonus, I get some yummy Girl Scout cookies! Yum!!

Tyler's last day of school is tomorrow (she's on a year-round schedule). So this means 3 whole weeks of working with Mom and Dad! Actually, it's not all that bad... there is a couple of things for her to do here at work and it also means I don't have to work as much. Nice break for me too! Plus one day will simply be dedicated to cleaning her nasty room from top to bottom. Lots of spring cleaning will be going on in my house! It's SO over due!! Plus, she still has gymnastics 2 days a week and starts up soccer with having a practice and a game every week. She'll be busy!

Okay... just looked at the clock... MUST GO! Later...

No comments: