Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Survived Monday...and weekend updates

Had a great weekend. Friday evening was laid back, we rented Michael Clayton... good movie. (well, what I saw of it.. and what I was told about it at least. LOL I fell asleep! Something about my couch...I tell ya, it's not good. I fall asleep like a baby every time!)

Saturday Tyler had her Fun Meet at Gymnastics... she did fabulous! She's getting really good at gymnastics and starting to learn really cool moves on the bars as well as back flips on the trampolines!! Now that it's getting more daring I think she's having more fun with it. She got a metal to go with her trophy from last years showcase! Go Tyler!!!
That evening... Aaron and Amy came over to cook up a fabulous meal (yet again!!) I tell ya, I'm getting completely spoiled by these events... they buy the food, they cook it up...and I get to eat it! YUM....All without leaving my own house! What a deal! The menu... Stuffed Flank Steak, Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus! Desert... Caramel Nut Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream! And of course, as always... lots of good wine!

Is anyone else getting the feeling that they are annoyed with my picture taking??

We ended the night with the boys watching Invasion and Amy highlighted my Mom's hair! Good times!! 2:30 in the morning....

Sunday I awoke to Jared practically pushing me out of bed screaming "he's here" (with a tooth brush falling out of his mouth) at 9:30 am. We had a handy man stopping by to give a quote for repairing the hole in our bedroom ceiling where Jared stepped through (Funny long story behind that one... short version, we had a leak in the ac unit, causing water spots in our bedroom ceiling, upon investigating, we realized we had a bat infestation in our attic...and Jared's whole leg came through our bedroom ceiling! NICE) So... after my rude awakening... I had to get ready for my day of scrapping planned with Sheila! YAY!

Actually worked on some stuff... was impressed with myself, so wasn't feeling it at first, there was a lot of staring going on and was thinking we would have a repeat of when I got together with Heather to scrap... but a quick trip to Starbucks to get the caffeine kicking... and I was ready to get my scrap on! LOL Sheila made some really cute pages.. love that she added some cute filler pages in between the chipboard pages.... I'm so into the multi sized pages! Fabulous! We had fun.....must do it again soon!

The Rosie doll makes a second appearance!! You have to check out Donna's video to Rosie... too cute! Really hope she makes an appearance, that would be so awesome for her! Thinking I should make a wager with Donna (let me know what you think) If the doll that I sent her and the video casts actually gets Rosie to come to Donna's Inspired event... "to make her dreams come true"... Donna can in return make MY dreams come true and come down to scrapbook with me! Sounds fair right??? ( I know, I'm a geek.. but that would be way flippin cool!)

Monday was a Monday... nothing exciting to talk about there! Nathan got to pick out fruit snacks to take in to his preschool St. Patrick's Day party, where he was SO excited to eat a green cupcake!! It's the little things, really!

And so here we are at Tuesday! Have a hair appointment on Thursday... thinking of changing my hair color again. Well, I say AGAIN... because I used to change my hair color to match my outfit! LOL... But honestly I think this is the longest stretch I've gone being blond in a really... really long time, feeling a need for something different. Plus, I'm wanting to grow my hair out long again, so just need to play with color ideas. Any suggestions? I've had every color but blue I think!! LOL Seriously though... it's been every possible shade of blond, red, brown, even black. So I'm not afraid of a big change... just not sure where I want to go this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply because I'm a huge geek, too, if DD comes to scrapbook with you, ya best be inviting me, too! :o)