Lots going on lately... super busy! Still here... still trying to prepare for baby... still running around like a chicken with my head cut off!
Tyler had her 3 week break from school, followed by Easter break... so I've been super busy trying to keep her entertained, still show up for work and running errands, etc.
Easter weekend was fun. Tyler had her friend come over and I took them to see the new Hannah Montana movie... followed by a sleep-over. Sunday we woke up to bunny baskets.. hid our ridiculous amount of eggs and had a little scavenger hunt with prizes!! Nice weather.. good day.
Cooked up a ham, scalloped potatoes, honey & brown sugar carrots and asparagus! YUM!
Didn't feel so well that evening.. and Monday morning I figured out why!
Woke up around 5am in tons of pain.. knew exactly what was going on.. another KIDNEY STONE! Ick!
Took some Tylenol, slept for another hour or so and then woke up again shortly after 7am and knew that I had to go to the hospital.. so I showered, dressed, etc. All that I could stand until the pain was so bad there was no way I was driving myself there... so I called my Mom and off we went. Lucky for me b/c I'm 8 mths pregnant they had to run blood and urine tests and get the results back BEFORE giving me meds.. well, over 2 hours of excruciating pain... I passed the damn thing by myself without getting those meds!
Basically I gave birth to a rock! Kidney stones are usually sand like granules and this was about the the size of those little beans in green beans! Ouch... let's just say I really rather would have been in labor!!
Which... in about 71/2 weeks.. that's where I'll be!
So back to the hospital yesterday... but this time for GOOD reasons! CONGRATULATIONS to Tonya and Curtis, their darling baby boy, Kenneth Jackson was born Wednesday, April 15th at 8:20pm.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment