Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 years and an Air show!

Thought I would share some pics from our 10-year anniversary dinner and the air show at Seymour Johnson. gotta love the extra chins you acquire in the third trimester of pregnancy! Nathan in his best "I'm the man" pose!
Tyler rocking out her sideways ponytail!
And this was Nathan after a fun filled night with Aunt Amy while mom & dad were out!

Blue Angels

The air show was a blast... it was a hot sunny day, but the breeze was constant. Lots of walking for being 8 mths prego... and although I applied sunscreen 4 times, I still got burnt!

A lot harder to take pics of planes that you think... they are so fast and hard to 'follow' in the sky with the camera.

First time ever going to an air show, he kids enjoyed, would go again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pics!!