Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday!

Hello!
Hoping everyone had a great weekend.

Saturday I enjoyed a kid-free day (WOW) and me and Amy went to Archivers for a scrapclass... I had to drag her by her hair to go... but she had fun, I KNOW she did! We did the Recipe for Gift-giving class. Of course, neither one of us stingy peoples are actually 'giving' ours away! LOL
Amy treated me to lunch at Twisted Fork... YUM-O! And then went to Old Navy for some shopping.

That evening, Tyler's friend Elizabeth cam over for a sleep over and we set out to get all the kids Halloween costumes. Grabbed a bite to eat at Fuddruckers and back home.

Sunday decided to go to BOO at the ZOO. Very nice weather, nice day. Wasn't nearly as crowded as I would have expected. (everybody was probably at the State Fair instead!) Some very sleepy zoo animals though! Didn't make for good pictures. And BOY am I tired... we walked the length of the zoo TWICE! The tram was so backed up after walking the zoo one way, (I have NO patience) so we decided to walk back instead of wait in line! And I'm feeling it today! Shwew!

Oh.. and of course, Leelou Blogs is having their launch party all week long... don't forget to join in on the fun!!!

Leelou Blogs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...sticking my tongue out at you--I wanna go to Boo at the Zoo and an Archivers class!
GRIN!