It's FRIDAY!!! Whoo hoo!
Today could not have com faster for me!
So, it's official... I am pregnant, and with only ONE baby! Shwew! After having to go through 2 weeks plus of thinking we were pregnant with TWINS, seeing one was quite a site! I have to say, that somewhere...deep, deep inside of me, for a tiny millisecond thought "really, just one?" But that quickly faded! :)
I mean after all, I only have 2 hands.. one baby at one time is plenty to handle!
Tyler was rather disappointed, and now in her eyes, it can only be a girl. We'll see... have a while to go before we find that out!
We are all set to go trick-or-treating tonight!! Tyler is a Devil and Nathan is Frankenstein! Going to be chilly...
I've been really bad about getting pictures uploaded to share. I'll try and work on that this weekend.
I'm awaiting my 8x8 white D Reeves Acrylic album to come in the mail any day now. I've decided to join Ali in making a December Daily album this year. I just LOVED the one she completed last year and figured if I could get the album made PRIOR to December (which is key to completing the project) than I would give it a go!
Already thinking about what yummy food will be made up for Thanksgiving. I am SO into the holiday season this year... way ready to eat all the Turkey Day goodies and even MORE ready to start decorating for Christmas!!! :)
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG! I love the December Daily Album...I'm going to join you in doing this. LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea!!!
Post a Comment