Again, trying to find the passing days. Where do they go??
Heather and I managed to each complete a page in about a 6 hour period...LOL! But hey, that's progress! And again, on Sunday I worked on a page and got that one finished up as well. YEAH for me!! All of these pages that might or might not get done I'm considering them for the SOY contest... so I can't post them, but will get some other stuff posted. I still have the Ski trip album and my newly finished Xmas album to take pics of and post.
And just last night I decided to start working on an everyday life album. I made the front and back covers of the album with a Hambly Studios transparency and the pages are all recycled envelopes from misc. places (junk mail, post office, vellum, etc.) All the pictures are B&W and I am so super excited to be making this little album. I will for sure post when it's completed!! The AMM Kit that Heather and I got includes the American Crafts Thickers (in shamrock green)... I now think that I am completely addicted to them. I have also used these (in white) and these (in black) to put the album title on the cover!!
Hoping the sun will come out by the week's end... having issues with a week plus of gray skies... not to mention everything is YELLOW! Not that I want more rain, but hoping we can have a little to wash away all this junk... as I am not fan of pollen.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment