Okay, so yesterday Tyler and I literally spent an 8 hour day in her room... the end result was worth it, however...not making any bets on how long it will stay this way! The fact that I've threatened to take her right arm if it doesn't probably won't help... let's face it, she's EIGHT!
But, none the less, she was a trooper, and we didn't get into nearly as many arguements as I assumed we would. A giant pile of stuff to donate, 3 trash bags and lots of books to give to Nathan (his room is set for another day... not as messy, given he's three and his world of trains reside in our living room, not his bedroom. But... he currently has no furniture and his closet is exploding into his room!)
So, back at work today. Ummm...yeah. Boring. No motivation at all to be doing anything relatively productive. Nice huh? Hubby is at home sick. Here's how that goes... he gets sick MAYBE once every 2 years, literally. So when he does... watch out! The dramatization kicks in, the poor pathetic me kicks in, the I can't walk, talk or do anything on my own kicks in. Lets just say, I think I'd rather be taking care of crying triplets with poop filled diapers!!! Funny how us (women) can still manage to work, take care of kids, laundry, dishes, dinner, etc... all while being deathly ill... but give a guy a cough and runny nose and you might as well dig their grave! LOL But I'll let him have his moment! Why not! :)
Besides... he'll be chillin' with the chickens tonight while I'm off to a Stampin' Up! Party at Sheila's. Can't wait... something creative and fun.... good times. Again, hoping I can manage to sneak away without breaking the bank! I might just have to leave my pocket book at home!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment