Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All American Fun!

So last Friday night, Aaron and Amy invited us to a Durham Bulls Game... curtosey of Aaron's 'foot in the door' with Apex Cabinets. So of course... even though Jared was experiencing his quarterly 'pinched nerve in the neck' syndrome... we went b/c the kids are always asking to go! And as you can see... Nathan's the baseball enthusiast now...

Highlight of the evening....WOOL E. BULL !!!

Hanging out in the Private room, complete with a babeball hat souvenir for everyone, free meal, and free drinks... does it get any better... oh wait, it does; did I mention the parking pass and the awesome seats right behind the home plate!

Having an Super time... All American Baseball Game, complete with footlong hot dogs!!!

And of course, the night would not have been the same without ONE: a slushie, shared between brother and sister

And TWO: Cotton Candy.... GIMMIE, GIMMIE!!

Thanks DUDE!

YEAH!!!! I got COTTON CANDY!!!

It's mine.... ALL MINE!!! Oh yeah!!
This is how a three year old eats cotton candy....
And last but not least... FIREWORKS>>>
A little noisy for Nathan, complete irony given the normal octave of his own voice!!!
BUT OH THE JOY!
Thank you Aaron and Amy for a fabulous evening!!! The kids had a blast... and Nathan has told me EVERY single day that he wants to "see the baseball again" and eat dinner with Wool E. Bull! Also....the kids were invited to join in singing the YMCA on top of the dug out with a group of children!! It was the cutest thing ever... they were both way excited! Amy got a great video... I'll see if I can post it later!
ps....
Oh yes... this is the 'new' hair color (which is since 'old' to most of you) and my new glasses. Just another thing falling apart.. please ignore the extra chin and muffin top found in most pictures. Sheila... looks like I need to go shoe shopping too! Time to get fit! (as I WILL NOT be wearing a swimsuit this year....ick!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your glasses! How freakin cute. I am so jealous, looks like you guys had a blast. Love all the pics, those of Nathan don't suprise me at all. Hee Hee. How very cool of Aaron and Amy. What a treat with the box and seats. Very cool. Keep sharing. Love the photos. As you can see with my blog we don't do much of anything. :0(

Anonymous said...

I'm with Heather...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look with the glasses. (very Donna Downey...heehee). Seriously, absolutely adorable!