Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Ida" like it to STOP raining now!!!

Ha... brilliant huh?

So... tropical storm Ida turned depression is depressing me! Rain, Rain GO AWAY!! Started up yesterday... not leaving til' Friday, grrrr!

Not much going on, obviously with all this crap falling I don't want to go anywhere or do anything!! With that being said... I DID manage to get out of the house some yesterday with Miss Amy! We went to the mall and found ourselves sucked into the little kitty/dog shelter they have there. (not good) Played with little kitties and BIG fat kitties, one of which was SO cute... if he hadn't been claimed, I would have been driving home with a FAT CAT! :)

Well, the kids have been bugging for a long time to get indoor cats. As you would know... we still have Mr. Big Kitty and Ms. Samantha... but they are now outside ONLY cats! Samantha is too prissy to use the indoor potty... and so OUT YOU GO! Big Kitty gorges himself on food and barfs it right back up...and so OUT YOU GO! I love cats... but one thing I refuse to live with is cat pee in my plants and/or on the floor... as well as having to clean up piles of barf! Ick!

They are also now very old... Sammie is almost 14 and Big Kitty is going on 16! (hard to believe... makes me feel old, I still remember the day Jared and I came home with Big Kitty and his brother, so very long ago!)

So... back to the kiddos bugging me...
Nathan wants a cat of his very own that can sleep in the bed with him. Tyler has a friend she has sleepovers with that has 3 indoor cats and now wants one to sleep with her! And so what's on this years Christmas wish list???... KITTENS!
And lets face it... I'm the real sucker for new kitties, so my answer will always be yes! But it's my husband who needs the extra push of encouragement! He wants to know if the kitties come with an apartment... b/c that's where he swears he'll be if we get kittens! LOL But we all know... that underneath all that BS garbage talk he throws out... is a man that's just as big of a sucker for kitties as me! (he just refuses to admit it!)

Stay tuned to find out if Mr. HO HO HO brings some MEOW, MEOW, MEOW's!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how THIS turns out! Tell Jared we all know that under that tough guy exterior he's just a big softie so lose the act and buy kittens!

Of course, if YOUR kids get kittens of their own, Taylor will REALLY be on the rampage to get her own puppy...yeah, she's been working that one for awhile now.