Monday, November 30, 2009

100th post!

.... lots going on! Happy Birthday to me... putting up major xmas lights on the house...Turkey day came and went... we still have leftovers! Yum

Things I'm thankful for... tons! (so copying Heather... but wanted to let everyone know what I'm thankful for as well!!!)

My family: ... Jared, you are the BESTEST-ever husband, you drive me crazy on a daily basis, push my buttons like no one else.. but you love me so completely and unconditionally I couldn't ask for anything else!!!

Tyler, I can't believe how much you have grown into a little lady... a little me! You are so beautiful, talented and sweet!

Nathan, my handsome man...you keep me on my toes, full of funny faces, constant laughter and some trouble too! You will always have Mom's heart!!

Chelsea, learning something new everyday... your sweet smile and little giggles melt me. I love your snuggles and the way your eyes light up with excitement everyday!

My sister, I wouldn't possibly know what to do without you! We've grown to love each other more and have the strongest relationship now... a true friendship!! You remain beautiful inside and out... I am super proud of your passion to pursue photography, a true talent! I love you Heather!!

Miss Beansta, you are the BESTEST niece a Auntie could ask for!!! You are a spit image of your Mom... so beautiful and super talented (keep up the awesome work in band!!! YOU ROCK) I especially love that even though you are a super way too cool teen... you're not to cool to still love big hugs from your Auntie Liz!!! :) Always here for you... ALWAYS!

My Mom, still love that we have a great relationship... so super happy that you have found happiness! Love you forever!

My Dad, I miss you terribly!!!! Have to find the time to visit more. You are the best! :)

My friends, you all know who you are and you know just how much you mean to me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have pics... promise will post soon, just have to get them from my sister (wink)

ps...... Hello Port Orchard, Washington!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, just read your post and I am in tears! I love my little sister more than ever and am so super proud of you for just being you! Love you, love you, love you!!!!