We've had another crazy week in NC where it's Winter and Spring in the same week. Snowed Sunday night.. stayed below freezing for 2 days.. and the forecast for the weekend is 79'!! Crazy.
Even with it warming slightly the past few days.. the snowman that Tyler actually managed to build (with the under 3" of snow we got) is still there. Looks kinda like a cotton ball with a mangled scarf on it now.
It was fun while it lasted. Now I am SO ready for Spring.
Amy and I (Tyler and Nathan too.. sort-of) tackled the playroom and I am happy to announce that it's empty.. with the exception of the hideous desk that needs to be sold and a bookcase. I was so ready to get this project done, completely forgot to take a before/after pic. However.. I can tell you that over 9 trash bags were filled WITH TRASH! And about 4-5 more and a whole dinning room table piled with games, puzzles, dollhouses, you name it all for donation.
Well, I may take one more look through it to see if some stuff is worth saving for the new baby. But the reality is my kids have WAY too many toys.
Tyler has completely outgrown "playing with toys" and Nathan's only interest currently is Lego's. Used to be his trains.. but he hasn't played with them in a long time.
Now I just need to settle on a paint color (Amy has been so kind to offer her help again to get the room painted!!) and set it up!
Will be excited once it all gets done!
Looking forward to a warm weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment