Friday, February 20, 2009

Ready for the weekend...

Pretty much same ole routine... loving Friday's.... hating Monday's!

Not to much going on around here. Having serious issues with my sciatic nerve... driving me insane! The other day I was literally paralyzed when tried to walk from the living room to the kitchen. Not sleeping well, tossing and turning.. waking in odd hours for no reason, other than being uncomfortable I suppose. Of course with pregnancy comes the middle of the night trips to the restroom, just something else the baby wants to put pressure on!

Jared and I are still not agreeing on names. Good thing we have little over three months to work that out! LOL

Thinking this weekend might be the weekend that I actually try and tackle the playroom.. which will ultimately become the baby's room. (that is IF I can actually get it done in the next 3 months!) Might even take before and after pics to post. Don't worry.. I'll warn you ahead of time so that you don't go into shock witnessing the before photo! It's BAD!

Well, I finally got my GOOD camera fixed (from the cherry juice being spilt on it years ago!) and get to pick that up today! Very excited about that... will be able to get better pics of Tyler's competitions!

On a final note...
haPpY -no reason to celebrate- biRtHdaY aMy!!!! (wink!)

No comments: