Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've shared...

Added some pics to my scrapbooking blog.. don't get too excited. Not much to look at. (simply ran out of time to post pics) plus.. as you will see when you get there.. most are my "incompete" projects! LOL I know.. lame. But it's still sharing!


Have more news.. and stuff to talk about, plus pics to share here.. but again, no time.

Will be posting tomorrow! Come back for a peek!


But while I'm here.. make sure you take the time to VOTE for the Meanest Mom Blog... if you haven't yet checked it out, make sure you do.. you won't be disappointed!!

2 comments:

The Queen said...

Wanted to let you know I stopped by to read.. only 4? ha.. I bet.. lots of people read and never comment.. I bet with a site this cool you have a lot more readers than you think

Liz said...

Wow... a site this cool? Are you sure you're at the right place.. LOL! I feel honored. Thanks for stopping by!! :)