Well, I've been MIA because... now, sit down for this one.. I've been 'Snowed In'. Well, NC's version of snowed in anyways!! At home on Monday for MLK Day with the kiddos.. fully expecting to get back in the swing of things for Tuesday.. but it SNOWED! About 5 inches!! Yippee!
So, we had a fabulously fun Tuesday playing in the snow.
This is my favorite picture... Nathan had pulled a bar stool up to the window to gaze at the falling snow while waiting for breakfast to be made. He's seen snow in the movies, and we may have had a dusting since he's been born... but nothing worth playing in. He was on cloud nine!Wiping the slide clean.. love the action shots!

Now, time for the snow angels!!
Tyler performing gymnastics in the snow.... she's doing handstands, cartwheels, splits... you name it constantly!
Nathan's version.. LOL
He couldn't get enough snow!
And of course.. Dad's favorite part...
Again.. love the action shots.. and here's one of Tyler (check out the size of that snowball..) You'd think this one pegged her square in the face, but she actually dodged it... this time!
And Big Kitty decided to come out and play (he LOVES the snow!)
And then the 'green truck' had to make an appearance.. actually got better traction that I thought!
Simply just for the proof that I do exist (mostly always BEHIND the camera..) but I was there too! 
And this is what you look like after playing in the snow 5 times throughout the day.. and had to be dragged in at dark to get warmed up enough to eat dinner. Boy was he pooped!
Look at those cheeks! Needless to say we all had a blast and enjoyed the snow. Probably won't see it again for another 5-6 years... so I figured I'd share some of our mini winter wonderland pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment