Weekend was good, did nothing exciting... some laundry, cleaned, took the kiddo's to all their birthday parties. Except Nathan... he is such a homebody! I had to have asked him like 100 times if he wanted to go to his friends birthday party from preschool... trying to ease him by letting him know that I would be staying at the party with him, we'd play, he'd see his preschool friends, have some cake and ice cream and then come home. But every time... his answer was NO... I want to stay home with you Mama! LOL
Never did scrap, or clean, just no motivation there this weekend. We rented Chuck & Larry on Sat. night with Adam Sandler & Kevin James... pretty funny!Alrighty... my daily duties aren't gettin done... must work now!



1 comment:
I was in a good one to. I have to wait to post my Monday comment. I did a whole oscar thing, and left it at work. Go figure. What a bugger! LOL Have a good Tuesday!
Post a Comment