Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Halfway there...

Surviving my week so far. Haven't been sleeping. Still completely congested, feeling like Snuffleupagus!!Seriously.. and the medicine I take to help me breath, keeps me awake! Gotta love the irony! But if I don't take it, I don't sleep anyway... cause I CAN'T BREATH! Somethings gotta give. Plus... both of my chickens came into our bedroom in the middle of the night (one with a bad dream and the other completely congested as well).

Okay and today... this and this just crack me up!!! And...because we all have days when this would come in handy!!

So this weekend is set for scrapping, will try and post some images of what I get done. Also going to add a 'scrapbook' so you can see some samples.

Chow for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love of the "this's"! LOL Fabulous! I want the magnet for work! I am so sorry you still feel "snuffy" but the picture just cracked me up. Guess I need my sister's blog in the am to get me going! <~wink~>
Yes ready to scrap. Maybe we need to do "that" (your first this) to the "chickens" so we can scrap! ROFLMAO! Just kiddin! Can't wait!
<~wavin bye~>