Monday, March 1, 2010

February....month in review

Many, many days like these.... (check out Ty flipping in the background, that's a daily thing at the house too!)
Several hours transferring photos from 2 cameras and my phone via bluetooth cause my attachments won't open if I email them? Several more hours getting them on snapfish and trying to decide which ones I want to use from my Project Life kit!
Chelsea learned how to use a sippy cup... didn't take long, she loves those handles! Funny thing was to help her learn to lean the cup up, I had to push her elbows up for her. B/c if I held the cup up she would let go...thinking I was just going to do it for her! Hee hee!
Busted this little chicken dozens of times playing with the door stopper.... just one of many obsessions! Others including but not limited to the blinds, the bathroom door (open, close, open close) the heat vents, Nathans growing train collection in Dad's office since we told him he can't keep them in the living room, and the bag or potatoes in the bottom of the pantry!
Doing our daily work-out (I've obviously taught her well, by example of course... smirk!)
Many Turkey sandwiches, Peppercorn Ranch Sun Chips, and Root Beers/Cream Soda lunches with Nathan...he likes it when we "match"!
Super Bowl Sunday (still crying b/c football season is over) Great game!!! Good food, family and friends... and crafty decorations...all made by Tyler!!
Wouldn't be complete without some face painting! Amy just had to get Saints....
And Aaron's craft re-do after the game... those Colts decorations sure did come in handy for this...
Only about a gazillion shopping trips with this bunch:
Mrs. Latte
Mr. Orange Kitty
Mr. Schmoozer
and Miss Inchworm
All ending up like this: (which might be why I'm low on groceries and other funds, hum?)
:) Super Silly Orange Face Smiles! :)
Dish DETERGENT.....Dish SOAP..... what's the difference?? oops....THAT'S the difference!!
Hand made Valentine's....gotta love making holiday crafty goodies, especially when sweets are involved!!
Super fun, Super easy Valentine decorations made with love by the whole family!
(reality: bored on a weekend, tried to get the kids to do something artsy, they helped for 1.3 seconds. Mom was stuck finishing all the work, burnt the shit out of all ten of my fingers using hot glue (that didn't even work) all for them to eventually be pushed aside cause nobody could see the TV during dinner! REALLY???)
A trip to the doctor's to get an xray for Tyler's foot. Turns out she has Sever's Condition and we've been spending time with a Sportsmed and hoping to get it better.
Although her foot has been killing her, she wanted to stick it out for her meet... and her team took home 1st place! She also scored fantastic....she got 2nd on Bars and Floor, 5th on Beam and 7th All-Around (lowered b/c she couldn't participate in Vault)
Hoping she can make it to her last 2 meets!!!
Go Tyler!!!!
Bought Chelsea her first pair of shoes! I've chased down socks every single shopping trip of my life (Nathan is even on official "sock patrol") and thought the shoes would be my answer to this problem....spent an extra 45 min. in Target the other day looking for one of the damn shoes! Ugh!
Service of the month:
Peanut Butter Bird Seed Pine Cones!
Although most of them went to these little thieves... (guess they need food too)
We did enjoy seeing some birds!
Put pink highlights in my hair....just b/c! I've always wanted to do it, love Rachel McAdams hair when she did it here.
and last but not least.... I've been told I acted a bit like THIS
Princess Chaos was born! Not a shining moment for me... No barfing...(thank goodness) but apparently I was quite the trash talker!!! LMAO (we saw a hooker wearing a pink Snuggie with a black belt around it...some people just invite trash talk! She flipped me the bird apparently! ROF) Hey, everyone needs a night like that every once and a while... and for me... it had been quite a while!!! Aimes birthday was the best, turns out you would have thought it was MY birthday... but we all had a blast! (thanks again to you Ma!!)

Well that about sums it up for the month of February. We'll see what March brings.... should be equally entertaining!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freakin love it!!! The photos are great! You have got some great content for the scrap project! FABULOUS!!!! I miss you and sorry for being a crappy sister this past week. I was in my own little hole.
I love you and see you soon, PROMISE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been missing your updates!