Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Busy...Busy....Busy...



Said in the very best Professor Hinkle voice I could muster up! ;) Really... no need to tell me just how corny I am... I already have an idea!

And so...

We celebrated Nathan's 4th birthday this past weekend!! So super fun! We had a Dinosaur party... complete with fossil making, volcanoes and a Dino hunt! Can not believe he is four already! Goodness it goes fast! Heather provided her fabulous photography skills yet again for the party and will have pics to me soon! So as soon as I get them I'll be posting to share!!

Tyler has been my office buddy for the last week, 2 more weeks to go! Trying to squeeze in some fun stuff along the way. We'll be having a Mom/Daughter Day to go shopping and catch a movie. We've been making some fun fall crafts and even got her to help de-clutter the house a bit! This is always my time of year in which I feel the need to throw away everything in site to prepare for the holidays arrival! In which... I'm always so very excited about.

Of course being that this is our 'slow season' work wise and the overall economy sucks wind...the holidays will be bare, but I simply like the feel of the holidays. The cheesy 1980's Christmas specials on TV, cinnamon pine cones, eggnog lattes... goose down vests, cool boots, scarves. All the warm food, good cooking.. candles burning..cold weather forcing you to snuggle up on the couch and stay inside. Watching movies. Pumpkins, cried up crunchy leaves.. Turkey Day! Putting together puzzles on the dining room table, living in my fuzzy slippers on the weekends...Xmas trees, decorating... lights! Bike rides on a cold windy afternoon! I love it all!

No comments: