Okay... so mid-July or Aug 1st! Whichever... I was close enough!
I'm going to try this thing called BLOGGIN' again! Can't say I'll be better at it than I was before... but I figured I'd give it a go, it's here!
So, my "lots going on" was full of many things. Keeping it brief, we spent a lot of time in FL to be with family; my brother-in-law passed away in a very bad accident involving his career. Came home and went right back out of town to spend some time at the beach with my Dad & friends(who came down from WI). Then it was trying to get "back to normal"... both kids started up swim lessons, Tyler started school and I had 2 weeks to put together her backyard carnival party!
This with the occasional addition of work crap (ie. stress, lack of work, overdue bills, etc.), cable service calls, torn muscles, colds, ear infections, sty's, chigger bites (that's a southern thing) and migraines... it's kind of kept me away from sharing the glorious days of my fabulous life with all of you!
And as my fabulous life would go... I have nothing much to share in the time I've been away, so I'll keep it simple and share some party pics. 







Getting some scrappin' done this weekend with Sheila... even catching a class at our LSS (Local Scrapbook Store)! Should be tons of fun, will be sure to share my fab. creations!!



1 comment:
I think you should at least credit the photographer on your blog...haha! :o)
Looking forward to Sunday!!!!!!
Post a Comment