Well both of my chickens are still learning to swim. So.. with the current heat wave, we've decided to hit the pool early and get a head start!! Swim lessons are set for later in the Summer, but I have to say....at this rate they might already know how to swim before lessons even begin!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Summer came early!
Yet again in NC it's been 102' for the past several days and it's not even officially Summer. If this is even a mere sign of what Summer is going to be like.. I'm not overly excited about it!
Nathan was ALL about Aunt Heather and after 2 trips to the pool in the same day...he was swimming by himself (well, with the help of his swimmies...but still!) Tyler has been becoming quite brave and going under water a lot! Just last night she was 'swimming' under water with no swimmies on! 

No fear of the water going on here.... HELLO SUMMER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ok the shit mood is freakin hilarious, and the cookout, with Jared riding though the hola-hoop! OMG ROF! I just love Nathan, what a punkin! I love that he is doing so good and Tyler to. Maybe you can save some $$. Both are doing so good. Yeah Mom for not "freakin out". Hee. You know I love you!
Post a Comment